The Best Red Canada Goose Parkas Approach Jacket Canada Goose Black Friday Deal 2078L
Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.
- Relaxed fit gives room to move during active use and allows for layering underneath
- Removable down-filled hood is adjustable 2-ways and adds warmth and element protection
- Chin guard is lined with Tricot fabric for softness and comfort
- Reflective Canada Goose wordmark on right sleeve for added visibility in low light
- Waist and hem feature interior drawcords to customize fit and trap heat towards the body
- Adjustable oversized cuffs can be tightened to keep out the elements or rolled up for quick venting during activity
- Placket with hidden snap closures over 2-way zipper keeps the elements out. Unzip from the bottom for added range of motion or venting
- 2 exterior pockets: fleece-lined hand warmer pockets with hidden snap closures
- 2 interior pockets: media pocket with zipper closure, mesh drop-in pocket
No FurLearn More
750 Fill Power Canadian Hutterite White Duck DownLearn More
Machine wash cold with mild detergent on gentle cycle. Front loading machine only. Tumble dry on cool setting. Do not bleach. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
LIGHTWEIGHT & DURABLE
A laminated 2L hard shell with stretch functionality that is ideal for high altitude performance. En savoir plus sur Iso-Peak-2L
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEXTHERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX™Whether you\’re working up a sweat hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the coldest places on Earth, we\’ve developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the right Canada Goose jacket for your body, your activities, and lifestyle.
5°C / -5°C
41°F / 23°F
Lightweight for active pursuits.
0°C / -15°C
32°F / 5°F
Ultimate in core warmth, comfort and versatility.
-10°C / -20°C
14°F / -4°F
Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use.
-15°C / -25°C
5°F / -13°F
Inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth.
-30°C & BELOW
-22°F & BELOW
Field-tested for the coldest places on earth.
There are no reviews yet.